Greetings from Kanab in the United States.
Just one day to go before the start of the 2016 Grand to Grand Ultra…
The 5th edition of the Grand to Grand Ultra – 273km over 6 stages / 7 days – will be held from 25 September – 1 October 2016 in the vicinity of the Grand Canyon.
More than 130 competitors from 24 countries will participate in the race.
The following links will keep you informed about my progress during the race:
- Updates on the race – go to Breaking News and Official Results 2016 on the Grand to Grand Ultra website;
- News on the race will also be posted on the Grand to Grand Ultra Facebook Page;
- I will write a daily blog which will be posted on my Facebook and Desert to Desert pages;
- You can send me a message via e-mail to – email@example.com, with David Barnard Bib 500 in the Subject line;
- Refer to the Grand to Grand Ultra website for general information about the race;
- Visit my fundraising page to make a donation in support of the END Fund.
I hope you enjoy the updates about the race, and any messages of support will be much appreciated.
The countdown to the Grand to Grand Ultra continues…
I invite you to support my fundraising campaign with a donation and encourage others to do the same.
Together, we can END NTDs in Africa!